Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sweet Blog Awards!

Okay, once again, I was a slacker. I can't believe I am just now getting around to posting this!!



I got these blog awards from my new boxer friend Chef over at
What's Cooking With Chef. He's SO CUTE and very sweet!! Thanks so much Chef!!




I would like to pass it along to my blogging friends:

Skitto, Peanut and Chyanne
Nub Wags -N- Kidney Bean Dances
The Puppies of Hoadley Drive
Odie the Roadie


According to Chef's blog, here is the info on the awards:

This award was created by Crystal @
Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of Noah and the donor of his sweet little heart who ENCOURAGES us to SHARE THE LOVE. Click on the link to read this special love story.The rules for this award are to pass it along to friends whose blogs you love "because they make you laugh, smile, and leave encouraging comments. You would like to share some love with them because they have uplifted, inspired, encouraged or prayed for you. Please include the rules and link so everyone will know where the award originates."
I want to share the love with ALL my friends. Feel free to post it to your blogs, everyone.

No comments: