Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Eddie Lesson

So, my next lesson for Archie was the sad, sweet face. Eddie taught me this one too. You have to give your Mommy & Daddy (M&D) your very best sad eyes and then you get lots of love and treats!! It is so cool!



When M&D are at work, I have been working with Archie on his facial expressions. First, I told him he has to have a pouty mouth. Make it like a big frown and stick that bottom lip out . . .







Then, I told him to make his eyes as sad as they can get. It helps to look at M&D sideways or put his chin down and look up (Princess Diana style!)


Put them together and pretend to be starving or really really sad.



After all my hard work and detailed lesson plans, this is the best he can do.


2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Haha! Your brudder is sooo cute! It's okay. He'll get the hang of it soon...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Odie the Roadie and his 'People', Paul & Jeannie said...

Absolutely pathetic, little weiner dog. I can show you some really, really sad faces complete with funky, bad hair. Odie