Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Puppy Class

Okay, so last night Mommy took Archie to puppy class. She said it was to teach him to be a good boy. Apparently I was SUCH a good puppy that Mommy can't figure out how to train the crazy little dachshund. HA! I ROCK!


But I realized something while they were gone. I missed the little rugrat. Even though he rips up my toys and doesn't understand how to play PROPERLY, it's kinda lonely without him. So I sat at the front door and watched for them out the front window. I was SO SAD. When is my little brother coming home??

Finally, I saw Mommy's car and heard the garage door!! WOOHOOOO!!! I was so excited! Archie came in and we played and played.





Then he peed in my bed.


1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Hello Ginny! Nice to meet cha & welcome to Dogs With Blogs! Just to let you know, my three legged kitty sista is named Ginny Tripod. Heh!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer